Clinical SAS Masters Programming Course:
This is an Aggregate Course of
- SAS BASE AND ADVANCE
- CLINICAL RESEARCH & CDM
- CDISC-SDTM,ADAM & TLFS/TLGS
After successful completion of this course and Assessment of students through tests and Practices.
Four certificates will be awarded three of them for completion of individual courses and Fourth one as Aggregate certificate for completion of Master course.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.