SAS Base and Advance – can answer many problems with its simple, dynamic, versatile, user friendly, secure programming Interface which encompasses variety of tools to perform various operations ranging from simple descriptive statistics to complex inferential statistical procedures supporting different programming languages including C,C++,SQL.
SAS Base and Advance – can access the data from variety of sources such as text, excel, csv, database and generate output in different file formats.
It includes the basic programming concepts such as:
- Creating New Data Tables and copying from existing tables using INPUT,DATALINES,SET Statements in Data step.
- Accessing the data Through Libraries into SAS.
- Importing data into SAS environment using INFILE and PROC IMPORT.
- Exploring the Data using PROC PRINT, PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS and PROC UNIVARIATE.
- Filtering The data using WHERE Expression and Macro Variables.
- Formatting ,Sorting the Data and Removing duplicate rows using Formats and PROC SORT.
- Computing New Columns using
- A)Numeric functions such as int,ceil,round ,abs,sqrt.
- B)Aggregate functions such as sum,mean,median,min,max.
- C)Character functions such as length,upcase,lowcase,propcase,substr,index and other functions.
- Conditional processing of Data using IF-THEN,IF-THEN-ELSE, DO , DO-WHILE, DO-UNTIL loops.
- Restructuring the data using PROC TRANSPOSE.
- Joining the tables by concatenation using SET statement.
- Joining the tables by Merging using MERGE statement.
- Analyzing and Reporting the Data using PROC FREQ ,PROC MEANS and PROC REPORT.
- Exporting the results in differents Formats (Excel,RTF,PDF,CSV)using PROC EXPORT and ODS(Output Delivery System).
It Includes advance programmning concepts basically divided into:
I. MACROS:Macros are reusable Program codes written to ease the burden of programmers by reducing the complexity and length of program.
It includes advance concepts of Macro language such as
1.Creating Local and Global Macro variables using %let statement.
2.Defining and calling the Macros.
3.Performing Arithmetic calculations using eval and sysevalf functions.
4.Manipulating the data using macro functions such as %upcase,%lowcase,%length,%index etc.
5.Conditional processing of data using %if %then %else,%Do loop,%Do while,%Do until loops.
6.Creating re-usable Programs by adding SAS procedures like PROC PRINT,PROC FREQ,PROC MEANS etc inside the macros.
7.Use of Automatic SAS macro variables in Titles and Footnote.
8.Creating Macro variables in data step by using call routine like call symput.
9. Debugging the macro programs using SYMBOLGEN,MPRINT,MLOGIC.
II. SQL:Structured Query language deals with DDL,DML,DQL,DCL as follows:
1.Creating New Tables or Copying from existing tables using PROC SQL.
2.Altering and Updating Tables using PROC SQL.
3.Updating rows .
4.Dropping Tables and Columns.
5.Inserting Rows into the tables.
6.Filtering the data using select statement and where expression in PROC SQL.
7.Renaming and Assigning labels to the variables.
8.Manipulating the data using Numeric,Aggregate and String functions in PROC SQL>
9.Sorting the data and grouping of variables in PROC SQL.
10.Cleaning the data and removing duplicate rows using Distinct clause in PROC SQL.
11. Joining the tables using SET OPERATORS(UNION ALL,UNION,INTERCEPT,EXCEPT).
12.Joining the tables using JOINS(INNER JOIN,OUTER JOIN etc).
13.Securing data and preventing duplicate records using PRIMARY KEY,FOREIGN KEY,CONSTRAINTS.
After completion of this course and evaluating your performance , E-certificate are awarded to the candidates.
- Over 50 lectures and 60 hours of content.
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Self
READING THE DATA INTO SAS
DISPLAYING, FILTERING AND ANALYZING DATA
CONDITIONAL PROCESSING, ITERATIVE LOOPS AND FUNCTIONS IN SAS
MODIFYINGTHE DATA, GENERATING REPORTS AND CREATING OUTPUT IN EXTERNAL FILES
ADVANCE SAS-SAS MACRO LANGUAGE AND SAS SQL
SQL IN SAS