- Creating New Data Sets using Data step.
- Accessing the data Through Libraries into SAS and Importing data into SAS environment using INFILE and PROC IMPORT, LIBNAME.
- Exploring the Data using PROC PRINT, PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS and PROC UNIVARIATE, Filtering The data using WHERE Expression , and by use of conditional statements(IF THEN ELSE,DO LOOPS). Transposing the data using PROC TRANSPOSE.
- Statistical Analysis of Data using PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC UNIVARIATE.
- Generating tables and reports by PROC REPORT, PROC TABULATE And exporting into external environment in different file formats like pdf, excel, power point, csv, html, rtf etc. Using proc export and ODS.
- Joining of tables by Concatenation and Merging.
- Use of Macros for efficient SAS programming, Macro debugging with symbolgen, mprint, mlogic.
- Use of SQL with SAS in creating, manipulating, and altering, joining the tables.
- Validation of Data using PROC COMPARE,PROC CONTENTS, Analyzing SAS log.
- Thorough investigation of SAP(statistical analysis Plan) document.
- In depth knowledge of clinical Trials, Phases of trials, Process of trial, Randomization process,
Structure of Research Organization, ICH guidelines, Ethical committees, GCP.
- In depth knowledge of clinical Data management Process, CRF designing, Database creation, Updating, Database lock.
- In depth study of CDISC implementation guides SDTM, and ADAM. Standardization of data and deriving of SDTM and ADAM variables using implementation guides.
Learnings & Benefits from our Clinical SAS Training Course:
Clinical SAS Programming Course Details:
We offer “Clinical SAS Master Program” which is a aggregation of 3 Individual Course Packages as follows
- Clinical SAS Base and Advance – duration (2 months/60 hours + Projects)
- Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management ( 1.5 month/45 hours)
- Complete CDISC SDTM, ADaM and TLF/TLGs (2 months/60 hours + Projects)
We provide a facility for joining these 3 Courses individually if preferred or as a “Clinical SAS Master Program” Bundle for 6 Months.
Why to join Us:
- A Complete package of Clinical SAS programming is offered in one place.
- Training given by Qualified and Certified Trainer with medical back ground.
- Both offline and online modes are available.
- Mock Tests and work on dummy project gives you real programming experience.
- Complete course material is provided.
- Assistance in cracking SAS Global certification exam.
- Assistance in Facing job Interviews.
- Affordable Course fee with Easy instalments.
- SAS Software installation and technical support.
Frequently Asked Questions:
SAS is a Statistical Analysis Software meant for Analyzing the data. SAS clinical is Clinical trial Programming Using SAS Language.
Graduates from any background can join Clinical SAS Progamming Course. Even, candidates from Non -IT background can join.
SAS is widely used in Data Management, Advance Analytics, Multivariate Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Finance, Criminal Investigation, Predictive Analysis, Business Forecasting and Clinical Trials. Hence, there are lot of job opportunities in different fields of study.
SAS is one of the oldest Analysis Tool developed by SAS institute in 1960’s.it has been used since long time and hence trusted, secured, well established in the market. SAS clinical falls in Top three Analytical Software list.
With latest and on going development in the field of research. In the present situation of Medical Emergency(COVID-19), the field of research have shown rapid growth creating huge research data which needs to be analyzed through tested, and trust worthy analytical tools to generate meaningful and accurate results. Hence SAS is the most appropriate answer for the above situation. Also, SAS is widely used in clinical sas programming.
Even the the final Data submitted to FDA for approval of drugs is submitted in the form of SAS Transport file. There are lot of scopes of getting jobs in Clinical SAS training in Hyderabad, specially in Pharma industries.
Duration for full Clinical SAS Training aggregate course is 6 months. But you can also Enroll in individual courses which are equally valuable in the market with duration ranging 45-60 days for each course.
First of all it is not a single course, it’s an aggregate course of three individual courses. Further in each individual course there are further divisions(such as Base and Advance). Moreover, It’s a Job oriented course, not just adding certificates to your CV, with lot of scopes in different industries.
It’s not just video recordings there will be live sessions also, which will help the students to clarify any doubts regarding the SAS Concepts. Live projects are used for intensive practicing which helps in handling ongoing Projects in MNCs.
Course is designed as per the current need in the industry by Certified Experienced Trainer with clinical background. ICSP-Hyderabad offers in depth subject knowledge at a reasonable prices. ICSP-Hyderabad is a best institute in Clinical SAS Training in Hyderabad so far.
We support in Resume building, Preparing for Interview Question, Mock tests mimicking the real Global SAS Certification Exam.
Yes, You can pay in easy installments.